Just as a regular tune-up keeps your car running efficiently; a regularly maintained home check-up will keep a house in good shape, too.
The little things add up. That’s why regular maintenance in and around the home is especially important.
Why Maintain Your Home?
Sometimes the difference between life and death of you or your loved ones is regular home maintenance.
- 15,600 dryer fires occur each year resulting in property damage exceeding $75 million dollars.
- 20,000 people are treated in hospital emergency rooms for injuries related to garage doors.*
- 15,260 injuries and 2660 deaths annually due to failure or problems with smoke alarms, sprinklers and fire extinguishers.*
- 38,300 reported home electrical fires including 120 deaths and 390 injuries associated with electrical wiring, circuit breakers, fuses and meters.* and **
- 49,200 heating equipment related home fires.**
- 14,000 deaths occur from radon each year, as estimated by the EPA.
* Source: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
** Source: National Fire Protection Association
Check out our ‘Gallery‘